TCM Masters is a co-operative project in online professional development, jointly sponsored by the Nanjing University of TCM, China and the Acupuncture Foundation, Ireland.
It is an exciting new development which brings together the knowledge and experience of ancient learning, in a format to fit into the life of the busy practitioner or student. Our Editorial Board represents years of experience in academic and professional training and practice in Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine. The online platform is designed to bring together new technology with the traditional values of Chinese Medicine.
Our team is dedicated to providing the highest quality training seminars for Chinese Medicine practitioners worldwide, as continuing education for students and professionals worldwide.
Continue to upgrade your knowledge and skills and continue your professional development online. Courses are accessed online and are certified on successful completion.
Our editorial board represents years of experience in academic and professional training in Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine.
The TCM Masters Editorial Board consists of
- Prof Wu Mianhua, President, Nanjing University of TCM, China.
- Prof Zhao Rong, Director of Foreign Affairs, Nanjing University of TCM, China.
- Dr Jidong Wu, Phd, Senior Lecturer, Middlesex University, UK.
- Dr Fanyi Meng, Phd, TCM Programme Leader, Lincoln University, UK
- Therese Parsons, M.Phil Complementary Therapies, Exeter University, UK.
- Dr Bernadette Ward, PhD, (Dublin City University, MSc TCM Middlesex University, UK. Director, Acupuncture Foundation Ireland
- Mark Rooney, BA Hons (UCG), Grad Dip.Tech Comms(UL). Lic.Ac. Dip.Tuina.C.Ac.Nanjing.
- Heling He, Nanjing University of TCM, China.
Our lecturing team is dedicated to providing the highest quality training seminars for Chinese Medicine practitioners worldwide.To find out more about our lecturers please click on the links below.